Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 2
1 Teaspoon olive oil
1/2 Teaspoon sesame oil
1/4 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 yellow onion
1 Cup broccoli
1/2 red bell pepper
6 button mushroom
1 Teaspoon soy sauce
2 green onion
1 Bunch cilantro
1. In wok or large skillet, heat olive oil and sesame oils and pepper flakes over medium heat.
2. Add onion and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Add broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms, and soy sauce; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add green onions and cilantro; stir-fry until heated through.
5. Serve with a protein of your choice. (chicken, salmon, shrimp, beef, etc.)