Roasted Green Beans with Parmesan Cheese
Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
1 Pound green beans
1/4 Cup olive oil
2 Teaspoon salt
1 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. If your green beans don't have the ends trimmed, then trim them and spread them out on a large sheet pan.
3. Drizzle and sprinkle your olive oil and salt over the beans. Mix with your hands so every bean is coated in the olive oil and salt.
4. Then sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top.
5. Bake the beans for around 10-12 minutes or until the cheese melts.
6. Let the beans cool for a few minutes before serving.