Roasted Curried Cauliflower
Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
3 Teaspoon Curry Powder
2 Tablespoon olive oil
2 Teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees
2. Cut the cauliflower into pieces and place on a baking sheet.
3. Pour the olive oil, curry powder, and salt over the cauliflower and mix with your hands on the pan.
4. Cover the pan with foil and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes take the foil off and roast for another 10-15 minutes.
6. Taste and see if it needs more salt, otherwise it is ready to serve with a protein of your choice.