Healthy Chicken Strips with Honey Mustard Dressing
Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
2 Pound chicken breast
2 Cup Whole Milk
2 Cup Whole Wheat Panko Crumbs
2 Teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon black pepper
2 Teaspoon Dried Parsley
1/2 Cup Dijon Mustard
1/4 Cup honey
2 Teaspoon olive oil
1. Take chicken breasts and cut into strips.
2. Put whole milk & egg (beaten together) in one dish, panko crumbs in a different dish.
3. In the panko crumb dish, mix together 1 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper and parsley together.
4. Take one chicken strip at a time and first put through the egg and milk mixture and then in the panko mixture and place on a baking sheet that has been greased. Keep doing this until you have all the chicken strips done.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until the strips are not pink in the middle.
6. While chicken strips are baking, mix Dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper together. Serve this with your chicken strips.