Hamburger's Made Many Ways
Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
2 Pound ground beef
1/2 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1/2 Teaspoon paprika
1/2 Teaspoon Italian Herb Seasoning
1/2 Teaspoon Herbs de Provence
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1. Put hamburger in a big mixing bowl.
2. Add 1-2 tsp. of 2 or 3 of your favorite spices and mix in with the hamburger
3. Form hamburger patties and put on the grill or in a skillet and cook to your liking.
4. Get whole-wheat buns and have with organic ketchup, organic pickles, onions, mushrooms or any other vegetable that you enjoy.
5. Make one of the side dishes or soups to go along with the hamburgers.