Hamburgers Made Many Ways
Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
2 Pound ground beef
1/2 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1/2 Teaspoon paprika
1/2 Teaspoon Italian Herb Seasoning
1/2 Teaspoon Herbs de Provence
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1. Put hamburger in a big mixing bowl.
2. Add 1-2 tsp. of 2 or 3 of your favorite spices and mix in with the hamburger
3. Form hamburger patties and put on the grill or in a skillet and cook to your liking.
4. Get whole-wheat buns and have with organic ketchup, organic pickles, onions, mushrooms or any other vegetable that you enjoy. For an added treat, and a fried egg to it!
5. Make one of the side dishes or soups to go along with the hamburgers.