Creamy Asparagus Bisque
Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 2
2 Tablespoon butter
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 yellow onion
2 Bunch Asparagus
1/4 Cup sour cream
1/4 Cup heavy cream
2 Teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon White Pepper
1. Put butter and olive oil in a medium size cooking pot, heat on medium heat until butter is melted and is hot.
2. Add onion and leeks, saute for 5 minutes.
3. Add stock and bring to a boil.
4. Add asparagus, cook for 5 minutes until they are cooked.
5. Off the heat add, sour cream, heavy cream, salt and pepper.
6. Blend with a blender or a hand blender. Taste to see if you need anymore salt or pepper, otherwise it is ready to serve!