Chicken with Root Vegetables Soup
Prep Time: 30-60 Minutes
Number of Servings: 6
2 Tablespoon olive oil
1 yellow onion
4 Pound chicken breast
2 Cup carrot
1 Celery root
4 Cup Chicken Stock
2 Teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon White Pepper
4 Cup water
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees and place chicken breasts on a baking sheet.
2. Pour olive oil, salt and pepper and bake for 30 minutes or until it was done.
3. Also, place all the vegetables (onion, carrots, parsnips, turnips, celery root) on another baking sheet and pour olive oil, salt and pepper on the vegetables and bake for 30 minutes also.
4. While that is in the oven, put stock, and water into a pan and bring to a boil.
5. Add chicken and vegetables to broth. Taste to see if you need anymore salt or pepper, otherwise it is ready to serve.