Chicken, Broccoli, Cheese Casserole
Prep Time: 60+ Minutes
Number of Servings: 6
6 Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts
1 Can cream of mushroom soup
1 Teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon black pepper
1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
1 Bunch Fresh Broccoli
8 Ounce Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1/2 wheat bread
4 Tablespoon butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bake chicken for 30 minutes or until done. When chicken is cool enough to handle, cut into cubes.
3. In a big bowl combine the chicken, broccoli florets, cream of mushroom soup, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
4. Place mixture in a 9x12 baking dish and top with the cubed bread, melt the butter and brush it over the bread cubes.
5. Sprinkle the top with some more salt and bake for 30-45 minutes or until bread is brown and mixture is bubbling.