Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
3 Pound chicken breast
1 yellow onion
1 Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Carton sour cream
1 Can Salsa
1 Package Whole Wheat Tortillas
1. Heat pan with coconut or olive oil on the stove.
2. Once pan is hot, place a tortilla in the pan, add a little cheese, toppings of choice, (chicken, onion, tomato, pepper, garlic, mushroom, etc.) add some more cheese on top and place another tortilla on top of the mixture.
3. Let the cheese act as the binder and press everything down so it sticks together.
4. Once the tortilla gets brown on the one side flip and brown the other side.
5. Take off pan and cut into fourths or eights.
6. Serve with sour cream and salsa.