Chicken Rice and Broccoli Casserole
Prep Time: 60+ Minutes
Number of Servings: 6
2 chicken breast
8 Ounce Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 cream of mushroom soup
5 button mushroom
2 Cup Brown Rice
2 Teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken on baking dish and coat with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked. If you are in a hurry find a local grocery store that sources their rotisserie chickens from a farm that uses no antibiotics or hormones.
2. Cut up broccoli and place in a steamer and steam until tender.
3. Shred your cheese and dice your mushrooms if needed.
4. In a pan cook 2 cups of rice according to the instructions on the package.
5. Once rice is fully cooked, your chicken and broccoli should be done and cooled. Chop up the chicken and broccoli into bit size pieces.
6. In a large bowl combine the chicken, broccoli, cheese, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, rice, salt and pepper. Stir until combined. Taste the mixture and see if you desire more salt or pepper.
7. Place in a 9x9 baking dish and place back in the oven until heated, 15-20 minutes.
8. Take out of the oven and enjoy! :)
9. This dish is great for leftovers and tastes better the next day.