Prep Time: 30-60 Minutes
Number of Servings: 16
2 Cup White Flour
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 1/2 Teaspoon salt
1 Cup butter
3/4 Cup Whole Milk
1 Teaspoon cinnamon
1. Peel the apples, core and slice. Add the cinnamon to the apples and mix together.
2. Put the flour and salt into a food processor.
3. Add the cold butter, cut into cubes, into the food processor and pulse 10-12 times.
4. Beat egg yokes and mix with milk.
5. Add the egg and milk mixture to the food processor with it running until a ball forms.
6. Roll out half of the crust. It will be very soft.
7. Place in a 15x9 pan or cookie sheet and fill with apple slices.
8. Cover with the rest of the dough. Do not prick.
9. Beat egg whites and brush over the top of the crust.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until brown.