Asian Salmon with Brown Rice
Prep Time: 30-60 Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
1 Cup Brown Rice
1/2 yellow onion
1/2 red bell pepper
1/4 Cup Flat Leaf Parsley
1 Teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon black pepper
4 Wild Salmon Filets
1 Tablespoon Almond Oil
1 Tablespoon ginger root
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
Cook brown rice as instructed on package.
2. Once it is cooked and fluffed, add the other ingredients.
3. Place salmon in a pie plate or shallow dish. Combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour marinade over salmon; let stand 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Heat a ridged grill pan over medium heat until hot (you can also cook on the grill).
6. Add salmon, discarding marinade; cook 4-5 minutes per side, or until salmon is opaque and firm to the touch. Serve with brown rice.