Apple and Cheddar Egg Frittata
Prep Time: 1-10 Minutes
Number of Servings: 1
1 Tablespoon Whole Milk
2 Tablespoon cheddar cheese
1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Rosemary
1 Pat butter
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
1. Whisk together eggs, milk and finish with a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Heat an eight-inch saute pan over medium low heat with some butter in it.
3. Add eggs to the pan and allow to cook for about two to three minutes. You're basically looking for the eggs to set all around with a little wiggle on the top! *Remember, the key to perfect eggs is to cook them LOW and SLOW, so don't jump the gun on this one!
4. Once your eggs are mostly set with a little wiggle on top sprinkle the chopped apple, rosemary, and cheese over the top. Pop a lid on and allow to cook another two minutes or so or until the eggs are completely set through and the cheese has melted.
5. Slide on to your plate and enjoy!!