Steak with Potato and Veggie
Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 1
4 Ounce steak
1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Cup White Pepper
2 Tablespoon butter
1/2 Cup vegetables of your choice
1. Sprinkle onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper on both sides of your steak.
2. Cook your steak to your liking on the grill, in the oven or on the stove top.
3. Place your potato in a 350 degree oven and bake for 20 minutes or until it is fork tender.
4. Place your vegetable on the grill, in the oven with the potato, or on the stove top, or enjoy raw.
5. Add sour cream or butter on the potato and enjoy with the steak.