Spaghetti Squash and Chicken
Prep Time: 60+ Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
1 Cooked Squash
1 Tomatoe Spaghetti Sauce
4 chicken breast
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
1 Teaspoon salt
1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
3 Tablespoon olive oil
1. To cook the squash, cut it half lengthwise and remove seeds. Place cut sides down on a roasting pan, and 1/2 cup water and cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
2. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet and sprinkle the olive oil, onion powder, oregano, salt and pepper over the chicken and massage with your hands so each chicken breast has seasoning.
3. Place chicken breast in oven with squash when there is about 20 minutes left for cooking time on the squash. Depending on the size of the chicken breast it should be cooked in 20 minutes. Always check your chicken before serving though.
4. Once you can pierce a fork through the squash, take it out of the oven and using a fork, shred into strands.
5. Place squash and spaghetti sauce together in a pan on the stove and heat together.
6. Once heated place on plate with the chicken and enjoy your yummy meal!