Mediterranean Chicken with Herbed White Beans
Prep Time: 30-60 Minutes
Number of Servings: 2
2 Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts
1/2 yellow onion
8 Katamala Olives
2 Teaspoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
1 Bunch Fresh Basil
1 Can White Beans
1/4 Cup Fresh or Dried Herbs
1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 Teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon black pepper
1. To make chicken, heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place each chicken breast on a large square of aluminum foil.
3. Combine 1 chopped tomato, onion, katamala olives, 1 teaspoon olive oil, white wine vinegar, and fresh basil; spoon over chicken.
4. Fold foil up and over chicken, sealing edges and forming a packet. Bake 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, to prepare the beans, heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes. Add white beans, 1 chopped tomato, dried or fresh herbs, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper; cook 5 minutes, until heated through.
6. Carefully open chicken packets and transfer mixture to two serving plates; serve beans alongside chicken.