Grilled Peanut Shrimp with Sesame Snow Peas
Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 2
1 Tablespoon peanut butter
1 Teaspoon Fresh Lime, juice
1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper
1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
1/4 Teaspoon soy sauce
1/4 Cup water
20 Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 Cup Fresh Snow Peas
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place peanut butter, lime juice, cayenne pepper, white wine vinegar, soy sauce, water and garlic in blender or food processor; puree.
3. Pour mixture over shrimp; let stand 15 minutes.
4. Thread shrimp onto skewers; discard any excess marinade not clinging to shrimp.
5. Grill 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until shrimp are opaque.
6. Meanwhile, blanch snow peas in boiling water 2 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water. Serve with shrimp.