Gluten-Free Pear Snack Cake
Prep Time: 30-60 Minutes
Number of Servings: 9
2 Tablespoon orange juice
1 Cup Almond Butter
1/4 Cup honey
2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Ground nutmeg
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 350
2. In a food processor combine one pear, orange zest, orange juice, and almond butter and pulse until everything is well combined.
3. Add in honey, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and once again pulse until combined.
4. Pour batter into an 8x8 glass pyrex dish that you have coated with coconut oil.
5. Sprinkle the remaining pear over the batter and then use a spatula to gently push the pears under the surface.
6. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
7. Top with a dollop of fresh whipped cream or some Greek yogurt.