Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 15
3 Cup pecans
2 Tablespoon Almond Butter
1/4 Cup honey
1/4 Cup cocoa powder
1 Pinch salt
1. Dump the pecans into your food processor and process them down into a flour, then give it a good stir by hand in the mixer.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to process until the mixture forms a solid ball.
3. Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir it by hand to make sure it is mixed well.
4. Grab a small amount of the dough and roll into a ball with your hands. Press the ball down with your hand so it flat.
5. Place the flattened brownie onto a plate. Prepare the rest of the batter this way and put in the fridge or freezer to harden up.