Prep Time: 60+ Minutes
Number of Servings: 8
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
5 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1/4 Cup honey
2 Teaspoon baking powder
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
3 Smashed Bananas
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1/4 Cup water
1 1/2 Cup Oats
1 Cup Walnuts, crushed
1/4 Cup Nut Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt, baking soda, oats and walnuts.
3. Beat eggs in a medium sized bowl and add honey, bananas, applesauce, nut butter of your choice (almond, cashew, etc.) and water. Mix until well combined.
4. Add nut butter mixture to the flour mixture and mix.
5. Pour into 2 - 9x5 inch greased (with coconut oil) loaf pans.
6. Bake for 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
7. Cool in pan for 10 - 15 minutes and then cool on wire racks.