Why your body needs omega oils
There is a type of fat called an essential fatty acid, or EFA. These fats are what they say they are: essential. EFAs cannot be produced by the body and must come from food. By limiting fats, we are also limiting life-supporting EFAs. Deficiencies in EFAs have been associated with cholesterol imbalance, weaker immune systems, fatigue, heart problems, decreased eyesight, brain degeneration and poor hormone balance Omega oils are very important nutrients that help us:
- Stay lean for life and energetic
- Eliminate food cravings
- Strengthen our immune systems
- Keep our hearts healthy
- Balance our hormones
- Bring oxygen to cells
- Keep our eyes healthy
- Enjoy healthier skin, hair & fingernails
Unfortunately, these oils are often removed from foods to prolong shelf life. We must get them from other sources, such as supplements.
Why is our Omega better?
- Its made with organic ingredients for maximum purity.
- Most omegas use fish oil, whereas our omega uses organic seed oils. Fish oil has to go thru heat processing and some times chemicals are used to separate the oil from the fish. In addition the fish used for oil are the lowest quality since the best fish are sold at restaurants and grocery stores. Fish oil may be cheap, but you get what you pay for. Seed oils are so much better in so many ways!
- Our ratio is more appropriate to what the body needs, 2 to 1 omega 6 to 3. The body needs much more omega 6 than it does 3. Most supplements have more 3, since its less expensive than the ingredients containing the 6. It’s also believed that we get lots of omega 6 in our diet, however, the reality is that most of the omega 6 that people are getting is not the healthy unadulterated oil that the body needs, it’s processed and ruined.
- Our oil contains parent omega 6 and parent 3 (LA & ALA) so your body can produce the various derivatives it needs such as EPA and DHA. Fish oil based supplements only contain derivatives, which leaves your body short of what it needs.
Organic Oils No Fish Oil Gluten Free No GMOs Antibiotic Free Hormone Free Made in USA GMP Certified
Fish Oil vs. Plant Oil
Organic plant oils are so much better, stop using fish oil today!
Many people overlook the important difference between parent and derivative forms of Omega oils. Fish oils are made up of mostly Omega 3 derivatives. While fish oil has many advocates, research shows that people have significant improvements when changing their daily EFA supplementation from fish oil to a more complete formulation of Parent Omega 3 and 6. In 2009, the American Heart Association recognized the importance of Omega 6 for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties and the correlation between a lack of Omega 6 and the increased risk for heart disease. Fish oil supplements can also contain pollutants. Chemicals and heat are used to extract the oils from fish tissue, which can contaminate them. Top-quality fish goes to markets and restaurants; the rest goes to be processed into fish oil supplements and other secondary products. We highly recommend organic seed oils for Omega 3 and 6 supplementation. Seed oils are higher in quality and contain the parent omegas.
The IOWA Study
Our Omega 3-6-9 was the subject of the IOWA study
The purpose of the study was to investigate whether the product has an effect on arterial flexibility, also know as arterial age. A sophisticated machine called a Digital Pulse Analyzer (DPA) was used to evaluate the flexibility of the study group’s arteries and assign them an age. Long term (2 to 4 years) and short term (1 to 8 months) Omega 3-6-9 users were evaluated. Long term users’ arterial age averaged 9 years younger than the average population, and the short term users averaged 7 years younger! This is an exciting confirmation of the importance of Omega oils in your body.