Sweet Potato Fries
Prep Time: 30-60 Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
4 sweet potato
3 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
2 Teaspoon Redmond salt
1 Teaspoon black pepper
1 Tablespoon italian seasonings
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut sweet potatoes into thin strips. If you don't want them as crispy then cut them thicker.
3. In a large bowl coat the sweet potato fries with the coconut oil (if needed, heat it up so it is melted), salt, black pepper, and italian seasoning (I use frontier organic italian seasoning, but use anything you prefer).
4. Once fries are coated, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 30-45 minutes until they are crispy.
5. Serve with ketchup and enjoy.