Prep Time: 30-60 Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
4 Red, Yellow or Green Bell Pepper
1 Pound ground beef
1 Cup Brown Rice
1 Can Pasta Sauce
1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 Cup parsley
1 Teaspoon Redmond salt
1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix the cooked hamburger, cooked brown rice, pasta sauce, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt and pepper in a big bowl.
3. Place peppers, cut side up, on a baking sheet with sides.
4. Fill each pepper with the meat mixture and top with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
5. Cover the dish with foil and bake until mixture is hot and the peppers are tender, about 20 mintues.
6. Place a plate and serve with a salad of your choice.