Prep Time: 30-60 Minutes
Number of Servings: 6
1/2 Cup Stale Bread, cubes
1/2 Cup Whole Milk
3/4 Cup ricotta cheese
1 Teaspoon Fresh Thyme
1 Cup zucchini
1 Teaspoon salt
1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Soak the break in the milk and mix in with the 8 beaten eggs.
3. Add ricotta, thyme, salt and pepper.
4. Saute shredded zucchini in an ovenproof nonstick skillet with some olive oil or butter.
5. Add the egg mixture and cook until the bottom sets, then bake at 325 degrees F, for 25 minutes.