Ham and Cheese Frittata
Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
1 Tablespoon butter
1/4 Cup yellow onion
1/2 Cup deli ham
1/3 Cup Whole Milk
1 Cup Gruyere Cheese
1 Teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat butter on low heat in an oven proof skillet pan or a cast-iron pan.
2. Add the onion and cook onion until soft about 5 minutes. Stir in the ham and cook for another minute, take the skillet off the heat an set aside.
3. In a medium size bowl combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and whisk together. Once combined add 3/4 cup of the cheese and combine.
4. Pour the egg mixture in the skillet and place it back on medium heat and cook without stirring until the bottom and sides have set. The top will still be loose.
5. With the last of the cheese sprinkle on top of the frittata and place in the middle of the oven and turn the oven to broil.
6. Broil for 3-5 minutes or until the top of the frittata puffs up and turns golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.